Puchi Puchi Art DIY
To start, you will need: A cup of water, a plate, and a spoon
1. Cut the two trays apart and in the star tray add water up to the 2nd to bottom line. In the same tray, add the green bag powder and stir well with the pipette.
2. Using the pipette, transfer about half the liquid in the star tray into the tray with indentations until the tray is evenly filled with the liquid.
3. Pour water into each tray with the musical note until the bottom line. Pour the yellow, red, and blue bags into the 3 different musical note sections. Using the pipette, mix the powder into the water. Use the liquid inside the star tray to cleanse the pipette. In the diamond sections, use the colors you created in the musical note trays to mix and create new colors.
4. Place the design paper beneath the tray with the indentations and use it as a stencil. Using the pipette, fill in the indentations according to your stencil. When doing this, try not to get any air in the pipette and hold the pipette above the tray when filling in the indentations. After finishing, wait 2 minutes.
5. After 2 minutes, carefully pour the contents of the purple bag slowly and evenly over the tray with indentations. If it clusters up, smooth it over with a spoon. Wait 2 minutes for the power to settle and set the gummy. After 2 minutes, using a spoon, carefully remove the gummy from the tray and place onto a plate.
Puchi Puchi Sherbet DIY
To start, you will need: A cup of water and a plate
1. In the diamond tray, pour water up to the bottom line and then add the orange jelly powder pouch. Mix well using the pipette.
2. On the smaller tray, use the pipette and fill the bottom three molds with the jelly mixture up to the bottom line. Next, on the larger tray, fill the musical note tray with water up to the line and use it to clean the pipette.
3. On the larger tray, fill the star tray with water until the bottom line. Add the blue sherbet powder pouch. Mix well using the pipette.
4. On the smaller tray, use the pipette and fill the top three molds with the sherbet mix until the bottom line. Then, using the remaining sherbet mix, fill the bottom three jelly molds until the second line. Clean the pipette.
5. On the larger tray, fill the heart tray with water until the bottom line. Add the pink gummy powder pouch. Mix well using the pipette.
6. Using the pipette, slowly add drops off the gummy mixture into the small tray molds. Add about 20 drops per bottom mold and then freely add the rest into the top three molds.
7. Next, put the molds into the freezer for 2 hours. Once 2 hours has passed, remove the mixtures from the molds and place on a plate. You are finished!