You have 5 days left to get October's box!

Sign up today and you can choose your free bonus snack! Subscribe now!

Trick or Treat? Takoyaki Ramune and Caramel Pudding Kit Kats coming in October's Premium Box~ Subscribe now!

Click here for next month's sneak peeks!

Vote on your favorite #creativitreat entry!

28 February 2016 by Vanessa

Previous Comments (33)

Hollie amber

29 February 2016 at 03:33 AM

Aww my picture is not in there ??

Lisa

29 February 2016 at 05:16 AM

How can I vote? It always says 'Authentification failed'...

Ariana

29 February 2016 at 06:17 AM

Can i vote 2?

Melly Schmitt

29 February 2016 at 08:00 AM

coole Pictures but i can only one picture vote :/

Alessandra

29 February 2016 at 08:44 AM

Hi, I'm the author of Polunga.. a lot of my friends want to vote me but a part of them haven't facebook.. Is it possible to vote without a Facebook account? :(

whiteoxeye

29 February 2016 at 02:40 PM

Hi there, I havent received my feb box. I have left you guys an email but there's no reply. please help?

Vanessa

29 February 2016 at 06:21 PM

Hi, thanks for reaching out! We're a small team but we try to reply to all emails as soon as we can. Thanks for being extremely patient with us. ^_^

Vanessa

29 February 2016 at 06:24 PM

Hi Alessandra, first off, thanks for entering our #creativitreat contest! ^__^ Unfortunately, you need a Facebook account to vote for an entry. Let me know if you have any other questions :)

Vanessa

29 February 2016 at 06:26 PM

Hi Melly, you can only vote for 1 entry :) Thanks for voting!

Vanessa

29 February 2016 at 06:27 PM

Hi Ariana, you can only vote for 1 entry :)

Vanessa

29 February 2016 at 06:28 PM

Hi Lisa! Others have been able to vote without any problems. If you're still having troubles, could you please email us at weloveyou@tokyotreat.com with screenshots? We'd love to help you with this! :)

Michela

29 February 2016 at 08:43 PM

is the same for me xD

Tav

01 March 2016 at 03:03 AM

I am unfortunately also getting a "The page at www.wishpond.com says: Authentication Failed" error when attempting to vote.

Sarah ko vote do

01 March 2016 at 03:54 AM

Raja sada away ee away

Sarah Uzumaki

01 March 2016 at 04:09 AM

Uhh I wanna win, mines Minion Plsh vote for me

Ann-Kristin

01 March 2016 at 06:42 AM

Trying to vote here, but all I'm getting is a request to log into my Facebook-Account. I don't have one. Can't i vote without one?

Mauri González

01 March 2016 at 11:19 AM

I would have loved that the winners had been chosen by the Tokyotreat staff. Using a poll, the winner will just be the person who has more friends in social media, and that's very unfair. With a system like this, the winner will be the person who can get more voters in their facebooks and internet forums. I understand doing a poll is great for promoting the website, and maybe one of the winners should be elected with a poll, but having a jury would be more fair for all the participants who worked hard in their projects. This is not a complain at all, just my opinion :) XX

Alessandra

01 March 2016 at 12:54 PM

I thought the same thing! I'm not very popular .. And also part of my friends haven't facebook, it's not right... :( I though the staff haved to vote...

Lisa

01 March 2016 at 07:28 PM

Hi, Vanessa already wrote, that you need to have a facebook-account to vote :/ I do not have one either. I hate it when sites do polls just via a facebook account. It can't be so difficult to make one without, can it?

Hollie amber

01 March 2016 at 07:31 PM

So true

Vanessa

01 March 2016 at 09:53 PM

Hi guys! We thought it would be fun if everyone could participate in choosing the winners. But you're right in that it could be unfair for those who worked really hard on their projects. Thank you so much for giving us feedback! This way we can work on improving our service and make future contests more fair for everyone! ^__^

Vanessa

01 March 2016 at 10:07 PM

To vote for this contest, a Facebook account is necessary. ^__^ You're right in that voting shouldn't require a Facebook account, since not everyone has Facebook. We will discuss this with our team for future contests and try to make voting hassle-free! Thank you for you feedback!

Lisa

03 March 2016 at 01:21 AM

Oh, that would be fantastic!

Trinidad

06 March 2016 at 05:58 AM

El Kit Kat de regalo en que caja lo mandarán?

trinidad

06 March 2016 at 07:27 AM

the kit kat gift that will send the box ?

Vanessa

07 March 2016 at 09:53 AM

Once the voting is closed, we will personally contact all participants so we can add the KitKat Sake + special item in the next TokyoTreat Premium box! :)

Tav

11 March 2016 at 06:23 AM

I believe I have figured it out. I was having an 'Authentication Failed' error when trying to vote using Firefox as a browser. When I tried again under Internet Explorer, it worked.

Niko Brillante

11 March 2016 at 10:47 PM

The best is Polunga , but here win the most voted not the most beauty , that's sad ..i know the girl who made Polunga and she worked for him 2 long week day and night , the next time let's decide you (STAFF) and make win the best , not the people most popular :/

Vanessa

12 March 2016 at 01:20 PM

Hi Niko, thank you for your feedback! We received so many wonderful entries and sometimes it's a hard decision for our staffs. Sometimes if we feel that our opinion would be biased, we think it would be best to ask public opinion. However, thank you very much for sharing your concerns, we'll definitely do our best to make our contests as fair as possible! ^__^

#creativitreat Winners Announced! | TokyoTreat

15 March 2016 at 12:57 PM

[…] putting so much time and creativity into them! As a token of our appreciation, all entries in our voting page will be receiving a Sake KitKat + 1 special bonus item in their next TokyoTreat box!! Participants […]

Kathryn Anne Warrener

16 March 2016 at 02:45 PM

How do you find out if you are one of the lucky voters as in if you won a premium box?

Vanessa

16 March 2016 at 03:20 PM

Hi Kathryn, please check our latest blog to find out the winners and lucky voters ^o^ https://tokyotreat.com/blog/creativitreat-winners-announced/

RaquelCollin

16 March 2016 at 10:08 PM

gongrats!! ^_^

Star Today's Promo

Check out our latest deals and promos.

E2e9fd916a99e337607ce738543339ea2c89c503 today spromo

Choose Your Free Bonus Snack!

B46b92abbf17e0e4305810530d61431ad158e999 todayspromo

Treat Yourself To Delicously Spooky Caramel Pudding KitKats!

D15d89c6fa9c9b995a2b06a08d8add3cf57f8331 03 freebox