Kit Kats oh Kit Kats.... we just can't get enough of 'em! Nestle Japan takes Kit Kat to a WHOLE new level with hundreds of unique flavors and even ones you can bake in the oven! Read on to find out some fascinating facts about the irresistible Japanese candy:
1. Japan has over 300 limited-edition seasonal and regional flavors of Kit Kats! Some of the amazingly delicious flavors you can find include Shinsu Apple, Hokkai Melon, Butter Cookie, Pumpkin Pudding, Sakura Matcha and SO many more! What Japanese Kit Kat flavors have you tried so far? 😋
2. Some of these Japanese candies are bake-able! Pop them in the oven and voila - you get a warm tasty cake-like treat!
3. Did you know that Japanese students are often given Kit Kats before their exams for good luck? It's because Kit Kat sounds like the Japanese phrase, "Kitto Katsu"? which roughly means "You will surely succeed!".
4. Each region of Japan has its own unique flavor like Edamame from Tōhoku, Tokyo's Rum Raisin or Hot Chili flavor from Shinshū! Which would you wanna try most? 😲
5. You can find fancy versions of the Japanese candy at the Kit Kat Chocolatory! Who'd love to visit?!
Would love to get your hands on Japan-exclusive Kit Kat flavors?! We're celebrating our 3rd Anniversary by giving away Japanese Kit Kat boxes to our lucky subscribers! Simply sign up to any Premium plan using code KITKATBOX and you could win exotic Kit Kats such as Sake, Rum Raisin, Manju and more! Click here to learn more.